A blog is a website in which items are posted on a regular basis and displayed in reverse chronological order. The term blog is a shortened form of weblog or web log. Authoring a blog, maintaining a blog or adding an article to an existing blog is called blogging. Individual articles on a blog are called blog posts, posts or entries. A person who posts these entries is called a blogger. A blog comprises text, hypertext, images, and links (to other web pages and to video, audio and other files). Blogs use a conversational style of documentation. Often blogs focus on a particular area of interest, such as Washington, D.C.s political goings-on. Some blogs discuss personal experiences.(wikipedia)
Who can have a blog ?
Everyone can have a blog, don't worry eventhough you don't have any knowledge about web design or Html code you can have a blog and manage it easily. There are free blog
services that almost anyone could set up in a matter of minutes.
Why should I have a blog ?
If you become blogger, you can share your knowledge with other, u can share your photos, u can promoting your bussines, u can join network blogger and have more friend, and so much other fun thing u can take in this wonderfull world.
That's all that I can write in this first post at this blog. If you confuse it's good I hope it can trigger you to become a blogger.
- To start using Blogger, simply sign in with your Google Account. (If you use Gmail, Google Groups, or orkut, you already have an account.) If you don't have a Google Account yet, you can create one now
- To get started with Blogger, visit the Blogger homepage, enter your username and password, and click Sign in.
- Enter a display name and accept Blogger's Terms of Service. Then click the Create a Blog or Continue link and get started!
- Pick a name and address (URL) for your blog. After you put blog address clickCheck Availability to ensure that the address is available, after that u can continue to the next step.
- Then, choose your favorite template (this is how your blog will look when you publish it).
- Congratulation.. Now you are a blogger.cant help to start blogging From now on Its all yours, u can add information to your personal profile, and customize how your blog looks, if you feel up to it. Happy blogging now!... c u @ next post